by sam6379
Explorer

I'm having trouble logging into MyEE

I'm having trouble logging into MyEE to view my broadband and PAYG account. For the last few months I have not been able to log in. I finally was able to after changing my password but get the error message that the page is not available.

on the MyEE app it doesn't even recognise my email address which is registered for MyEE!

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I'm having trouble logging into MyEE

@sam6379 wrote:

I'm having trouble logging into MyEE to view my broadband and PAYG account. For the last few months I have not been able to log in. I finally was able to after changing my password but get the error message that the page is not available.

on the MyEE app it doesn't even recognise my email address which is registered for MyEE!

Could you try using a different internet browser to see if the issue is still there please.

With regards to the app. Could you delete the app off of your phone, switch your phone off and then on again and then redownload the app. Once you have downloaded it, sign in with the details you used previously.

Please post back with the outcome.

by sam6379
Explorer

The app is still not recognising my email address and have tried logging on with a different internet browser and still the same issue. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@sam6379 wrote:

The app is still not recognising my email address and have tried logging on with a different internet browser and still the same issue. 

In that case, the only thing I could suggest is to get in touch with customer service and explain the problem to them. They will probably need to get it look into by tech support.

You can get in touch with customer service by one of the following:

Either 150 from your mobile or the local rate landline number is 020 7362 0200 or call for free on 0800 079 8586.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

The MyEE app gives you no access to your Home BB a/c. For that login at https://web.orange.co.uk/r/login/ .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @sam6379 and welcome to the community.

If you are still having issues logging into your MyEE for your mobile please do contact customer services to assist.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions