by
Investigator

I have not been able to access the ee app for at least a week

I cannot access the ee app,  I'm on payg with a nexus 6p. It comes up with a msg saying it's ee fault,  any ideas.  I have deleted the app and tried reinstalling several times!

Earle

6 REPLIES
by
Brilliant Contributor

Re: I have not been able to access the ee app for at least a week

Hello @Earle have you restarted the phone in between deleting the app and reinstalling it to clear any temporary saved files that could bug it up? You can also try resetting your password as this sometimes clears any login issues.

If the above do not work then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can look into this for you. Smiley Happy
by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Earle

Thank you for posting in community Smiley Happy

In addition to the information @Tom222 has given to you, can you please advise the following for me

Are you a new EE customer or were you previously registered as a pay monthly customer?

Have you ever been able to log in from the phone?

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Investigator

Hi,  I was a pay monthly customer but have been payg for at least a year.  Until recently I had no problem accessing this app.

Earle

by

Thanks for the quick reply @Earle

Can you let me know if you have downloaded the latest version of the APP?

Have you tried to clear your cache and delete cookies from your phone?

Thank you

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Investigator

I have the latest version. Customer services apparently sent a reset to the sim card but this has done nothing. I have tried changing my password via a pc browser and retry on the phone but it is still the same.

I would not mind so much but when I look at my account on the EE website it just tells me rubbish and not the true values of what is left data/minutes!!

Earle

by

Hi @Earle,

Please get back in touch with customer service so we can take another look at your account.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.