by Gillsfc34
Explorer

I cannot login into my mobile account at it keeps saying the mobile nos is wrong

i cannot seem to access my mobile through my ee account as it says its invalid even though the number is correct

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I cannot login into my mobile account at it keeps saying the mobile nos is w

@Gillsfc34  It might be worth calling customer services about this so they can double check your account for you. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I cannot login into my mobile account at it keeps saying the mobile nos is w

Morning @Gillsfc34

Welcome to the community.

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Have you been able to use your My EE account in the past?

Hope to hear back from you soon 🙂

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Eh? You don't login to MyEE using a mobile no. but an email addy. Are you trying to login by giving your mobile no?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Gillsfc34
Explorer

i am on pay monthly, i can login fine it just wont let me attach my mobile number as it says its invalid even though it is correct and after texting 150 confirms this.

I have accessed this before but just cant attach the mobile number.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gillsfc34,

Please get in touch with customer services so we can help you get set up.

Thanks Smiley Happy

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.