by kanedavid55
Explorer

I can't get into the EE app! I am new to EE. It keeps saying add number am I the

I can't get the EE app to work

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: I can't get into the EE app! I am new to EE. It keeps saying add number am I

Great news @kanedavid55!

Thanks for letting us know. Smiley Happy

James

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I can't get into the EE app! I am new to EE. It keeps saying add number am I

Hello @kanedavid55 sorry to hear you are having problems logging in/registering for MYEE. The app takes you to a browser for the registration process so try another device or browser if you can (Firefox seems to be most compatible currently).

If none of the above work please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check/register the number for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

by

Hello there @kanedavid55.

Thanks for coming here.

Can you register an online My EE account?

Once you have done this can you try and log into the app?

Speak soon 🙂

by kanedavid55
Explorer

Thanks for your help. I used another device to log in and worked fine. I used Samsung tablet to register and confirm email then went onto iPhone and it was already logged on and works fine. Thanks for you advice 

Dave kane

by
Solution

Great news @kanedavid55!

Thanks for letting us know. Smiley Happy

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.