by tmoore28

I am the account holder but it is not set up so I can view my bills.

I am the account holder but it is not set up so I can view my bills. My last bill was £81, the first one after upgrading, but I can't see why without being able to access the breakdown of the bill.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: I am the account holder but it is not set up so I can view my bills.

Hi @tmoore28,

Welcome to the community 🙂

There are two types of access to My EE for a pay monthly plan - the bill payer and main user.

• Bill payer (account holder): the person who pays for the plan every month, for example a partner or parent. This person can see bills and change the settings.
  • User: someone who uses a device linked to the bill payer’s account, for example a partner or child. They will not be able to see bills or change some of the settings.

To update your number so you can you can view and download your monthly bills, you can check your settings in your My EE

Log in to My EE, select Menu, then account settings, your numbers and tick the box next to your number and Bill Payer.

Alex 🙂

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: I am the account holder but it is not set up so I can view my bills.

Hi @tmoore28,

Welcome to the community 🙂

There are two types of access to My EE for a pay monthly plan - the bill payer and main user.

• Bill payer (account holder): the person who pays for the plan every month, for example a partner or parent. This person can see bills and change the settings.
  • User: someone who uses a device linked to the bill payer’s account, for example a partner or child. They will not be able to see bills or change some of the settings.

To update your number so you can you can view and download your monthly bills, you can check your settings in your My EE

Log in to My EE, select Menu, then account settings, your numbers and tick the box next to your number and Bill Payer.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.