by Danfitz2002
Visitor

I am not recieving verification texts for joining my ee?

As per title ^^^

I recently broke my old phone, and got a new one unlocked second hand. I put in my pay monthly sim from ee and everything was fine. (i.e sending/recieving texts and calls and 4G data). I then decided to set up the my EE account. This is where I ran into some problems as I got as far as the number verification step, but no matter how many times I asked for the verification code to be sent, I would not recieve anything. I have tried verifying from the app, and the destop and mobile versions of the website. Does anyone have an idea of why this is happening?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I am not recieving verification texts for joining my ee?

Hello @Danfitz2002 sorry to hear you are having problems registering for MYEE online. Since you have already tried other devices/browsers and still got the same result please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access accounts and check/register the number for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I am not recieving verification texts for joining my ee?

Hello @Danfitz2002 sorry to hear you are having problems registering for MYEE online. Since you have already tried other devices/browsers and still got the same result please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access accounts and check/register the number for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.