by Gordon7
Explorer

I am finding it impossible to find out how much it will cost me to upgrade early

I have been trying since yesterday to find out how much it will cost me to upgrade early. Website says quick upgrade being done ? .Unable to talk to anyone on 150. Have been receiving lots of offers but messages seem to be one way.

Gordon7

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I am finding it impossible to find out how much it will cost me to upgrade e

@Gordon7   Why can you not talk to customers services on 150 ?   As this is the quickest way to find out what it will cost. 

If your still within contract but not in your upgrade period it will cost you the remaining term of the contrac and any upfront fee for the new device.  If your in your upgrade period then the only cost will be any upfront fee for the new device 

by Gordon7
Explorer

Re: I am finding it impossible to find out how much it will cost me to upgrade e

Listening to automated message on 150 not hearing an  option to talk to anyone. Would like to know exactly how much it will cost as I may not be able to calculate accurately.

Gordon7

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Cost of cancelling or upgrading early will be Monthly Fee x Months Remaining, pro-rata to the nearest whole day, of contract term - VAT (16.7%). VAT is not due on termination fees.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gordon7,

Thanks for visiting the EE Community.

If you select the upgrades option from the menu, it will connect you with our upgrades team.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.