by enrico_94 Investigator
Investigator

How to see all devices in MyEE (website)

Dear all,

I have 2 mobiles linked to - or associated with - my MyEE account.  They are my children's phones, and I top the phones up for them using PAYG.

I used to be able to see both phone numbers from this screen:

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/topup-my-device/?retUrl=/my-mobile-pay-as-you-go/

but now it only shows one number.  I can top up that number, but does anyone know how to switch to the other device for my other child?

If I try to add the other child's phone number under Account settings > Your numbers, I get an error message: "The SIM card is already associated".

Any ideas?

Thanks,

enrico_94

This has been solved for the app, but not for the web page (the solution for the app just doesn't work on the MyEE web page).

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: How to see all devices in MyEE (website)

Hello @enrico_94 when logged in online click MY EE>Switch account to view and select which numbers you want to manage. 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @enrico_94 when logged in online click MY EE>Switch account to view and select which numbers you want to manage. 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for helping @Profile closed

Hi @enrico_94

Has this worked for you?

Let us know how you are getting on 🙂

by enrico_94 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks very much.  It hadn't occurred to me that the long number that comes up under 'switch account' was different to the one I was currently looking at!

Excellent - thanks.

Enrico_94

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @enrico_94 come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.