by Leanne871 Investigator
Investigator

How to make a complaint. Form does not work and can't speak to an advisor

I have tried calling 150 to speak to an advisor I've tried to get an alternative number to speak to an advisor I've tried to find live chat. I cannot speak to any advisors. This is very poor! I went to submit a complaints form online and it won't send staying the field is invalid!! I'm really disappointed how difficult it is to get some advice

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How to make a complaint. Form does not work and can't speak to an advisor

Good Morning @Leanne871.

Welcome to the community.

If you log into your My EE Account you will be able to contact our live chat teams 🙂

Alternatively, see all of our contact numbers on our get in touch page.

Could you give me the link to the page that you're making a complaint on?

Jon

by Leanne871 Investigator
Investigator

Error: field invalid in the space for the message. Live chat isn't coming up when I log in and 150 doesn't allow you to speak to an advisor.i only want to know when I will get my phone delivered I ordered it 27th Sept. It was in stock and suppose to have been dispatched next day however not had any confirmation of anything and I can't speak go an advisor about it! Or put in a complaint. Nothing seems to be working. 
Leanne 
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Leanne871.

The live chat window will pop up when there is an advisor available 🙂

If you'd like to call from a landline, please call 07953 966 250, if you're calling from another mobile, call 0800 079 8586

Are you making a complaint on the EE Website?

Jon

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You can make a formal complaint to EE & if you don't get satisfaction after 8 weeks you can take it to EE's ADR provider. See Complaints code of practice and here is the Complaints Form at the foot of the page.

Which field is it saying is invalid?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.