by Drlawrence Investigator
Investigator

How do i edit the family members? So I can add names to the numbers?

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How do i edit the family members? So I can add names to the numbers?

Hi @Drlawrence.

Welcome to the community 🙂

Are you trying to add a new contact to your phone?

What phone do you have?

Jon

Investigator

No,

im trying to edit the ‘family sharing’ section of the app. It looks as though you should be able to edit the details so that you get a photo / can add the name (otherwise it’s just giving the phone number and I don’t know whose is which so it would be useful to be able to put ‘Bob 07*****’ etc etc

Investigator

No,

i amtrying to edit the ‘family sharing’ section of the app. It looks as though you should be able to edit the details so that you get a photo / can add the name (otherwise it’s just giving the phone number and I don’t know whose is which so it would be useful to be able to put ‘Bob 07*****’ etc etc

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Drlawrence.

Thanks for clarifying this.

What phone are you using?

You will need to allow MyEE to have access to your contacts.

Jon

by Grand Master
Grand Master

The MyEE app (not the website) will id your phone nos by the names you have down for them in the Contacts on the phone you are using the MyEE app from. So the 1st thing to check is that you have all your family members' nos. in your Contacts along with their names.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.