How do I talk to EE online?

Is there a EE online chat?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: How do I talk to EE online?

Hello @Sammie22 you can access Live Chat yourself by visiting the Get in Touch page then expanding the EE section and clicking chat online. Here is a link containing the ways you can access Live Chat online. 🙂

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sammie22  Login to your online account and wait for the live chat window to pop up you cannot initiate yourself you have to wait for this pop-up before you can request a live chat.  

by Sammie22
Explorer

I've been waiting for it for 2 days or so now 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sammie22  Are you logged in to your account?   You could try the "shop" area as this is the only other place that gets online chat pop ups.   

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sammie22  I've just logged in to my account via my phone and within 30 seconds I've had this. 

IMG_1808.PNG

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Sammie22.

Thanks for coming here.

Is your account pay as you go or contract?

Also what was the query regarding?

I will see what I can do to help 🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Sammie22 you can access Live Chat yourself by visiting the Get in Touch page then expanding the EE section and clicking chat online. Here is a link containing the ways you can access Live Chat online. 🙂

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.