by Liampiekielinak
Explorer

How do I remove a subscription from my account

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I remove a subscription from my account

Which subscription? With EE add-ons it's often texting STOP followed by name of service to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Liampiekielinak
Explorer

Basically, on my account I have on and pay as you go subscription aswell as my current contract subscription. But every time I sign in it auto goes to the old subscription and doesn’t switch when I press the other account. So I want to remove the old one so that my current contract subscription is the only one on the account

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You mean another no. under your MyEE a/c? you can't delete them yourself but you will need to call EE to delete it.

The 1st no. on my own a/c errors as soon I login cuz I think it has been completely deactivated as I have had it so long. However as soon as I choose another from the "Switch a/c's" drop-down it switches quite happily. Can't you do that?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Liampiekielinak
Explorer

Yeah I think I have the same problem with the one I want to get rid of as I’ve had it for around 4-5 years, but when I want to switch accounts on the drop down my doesn’t swap at all, it just loads up the page with my old account still on it rather than actually switching to the account I’ve chosen

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

That may be cuz you have a mix of contract & PAYG under the same MyEE, which I don't think you should have. Mine is all PAYG.

You're going to have to call EE to get the PAYG a/c removed.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, @Liampiekielinak, you just prompted me to do something about my faulty MyEE. Thanks! I just phoned EE & asked them to remove the closed a/c from my MyEE by just quoting its a/c no. Within a min. she'd done it & when I logged into MyEE again it was all clean :).

You should do the same.

by Liampiekielinak
Explorer

Cheers man, appreciate the help

Sent from my iPhone

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.