cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my address

Benn992
Visitor

Moved house and can't find anywhere how to change my address so bills don't go to my old place.

43 REPLIES 43
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Benn992 

You can change your address via your online account or via CS on 150.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Benn992

Welcome to the community. 🙂

As @Northerner said, you can change your account address on your My EE account online.

Chris

Where!? ... I have searched in my online account and can see nowhere that allows you to change the address. Please be specific

Leanne_T

Hello @rob442

Thanks for coming here.

You can update your personal details in your My EE account online.

Select Account settings from the menu, go to the Your address tab, select Change next to your billing or postal address.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Leanne.

It's not clear - all i get are requests to register my home broadband - which isn't really EE's business. All i want to do is change my address - not sure why the process is so convoluted. 

Christopher_G

If you click the link that I posted earlier in the thread, it'll take you to the part of your account where you can change you address, @Hush.

Alternatively, you could follow @Leanne_T's instructions.

If you're still unable to update your address, I recommend calling our Mobile Care team on 150 who'll be able to help you.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

B_Dashboard
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

'said'?

B_Dashboard
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

'you address'.

Agreed this is the most difficult way to just change an address. Why not just make it very simple on the app.