by sstocks
Explorer

How can I add a username to each of our business mobiles on our EE online accoun

Is it possible to add a username to each of our mobile numbers on our business account?  Used to be able to do it easily on the old EE site but can't find how to do it on this one?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How can I add a username to each of our business mobiles on our EE online ac

@sstocks  If it’s anything like what I’ve done with my 2 accounts you just need to add all the names and numbers on to the account holders device.  Maybe @Inyourbox can help with this if I’ve got it wrong. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How can I add a username to each of our business mobiles on our EE online ac

Good Afternoon @sstocks

Thanks for posting on the community.

If you log into your My EE account online and go to Menu > Your Profile

Can you change the username within the profile?

Thanks, Leanne.

by sstocks
Explorer

Thanks for your replies.

Leanne, if I log in to My Profile it will allow me to change my user name only.

My problem is that I have 30 users on the business account and I would like to associate each users name with the mobile number they are using to make it easier for our accounts team to identify them.

On the old EE account it was very easy to do this but on this website it seems to be impossible.

thanks

Sandra

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sstocks

Thanks for trying this for me.

Have you tried @Chris_B suggestion?

Does this work for you?

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.