by jon-1 Investigator
Investigator

Hi EE, there seems to be an ongoing problem with your website on PC and App

Both your website and Android app are continually crashing and I am unable to access on either my PC or phone, my account and Shop/Update info, particularly frustrating as I wish to upgrade my device.

30 REPLIES 30
by jon-1 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Hi EE, there seems to be an ongoing problem with your website on PC and App

Hi Chris,

The website was working from around 2200hrs last night but this morning the site is again now not allowing access to the Shop area and Upgrades. This is via any device so I have not tried from Chris_B.

Jon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@jon-1  Try clearing your browser history. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jon-1

Welcome to the community.

Could you please follow @Chris_B's advice and let us know if it's the same this morning?

Thanks

Chris

by Lukey1 Investigator
Investigator

I'm having exactly the same problem. Been trying to login since yesterday on both the PC and app. Tried different browsers. On the app I get a different error message everytime. It's very frustrating as I've just upgraded and have a new bill that I need to see the amount of before it goes out of my bank in a couple of days.

EE.jpgScreenshot_20181207-114057.pngScreenshot_20181207-114105.pngScreenshot_20181207-114114.png

by
EE Community Support Team

We're not currently aware of any problems with the website, @jon-1 and @Lukey1.

I recommend speaking to our technical support team, they'll do their best to get you both access to and log this against your respective accounts.

Let me know what happens.

Thanks

Chris

by Lukey1 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks fo rthe reply Chris, at the risk of sounding pedantic, the number of posts in this section regarding not being able to login over the last week would say that there is a big problem, even if you are unaware of it. I will however yet again go through the labourious and time consuming process of ringing your 150 number.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lukey1: EE were aware of the outage of their website yesterday & have now fixed it. It is now working.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Lukey1 Investigator
Investigator

Unfortunately XRaySpex, that's not entirely correct. I've literally just got of the phone from Tech Support who have told me that they are aware of an ongoing fault that has yet to be recitified. Whilst he couldn't fix the issue tonight, he has provided me with an Email address to contact him again in a weeks time or so if the problem hasn't resolved itself within that time frame.

He was most helpful and was kind enough to tell me my current balance which solved my issue. However the app and the website login is definitely not working for some of us still.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

At least it hasn't made the newspapers & TV like O2 (yet!) Smiley Wink.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by robo29
Explorer

the problem is still happening

Highlighted
by jon-1 Investigator
Investigator

Just tried a few minutes ago and there are still problems with the site.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
by jon-1 Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I am not receiving any messages, I can log in but 9 times out of ten cannot access the Shop or Upgrades and have a real problem switching between the accounts of my two devices within overall account.  This is both on PC and my phone.  I have not contacted EE direct as I have not yet found a link to problems with the website. I am working round the difficulties but waiting  times are always very long these days. As EE are actively  directing customers towards the online service it is particularly frustrating when it does not work. After all, EE is a communications company...

Jon

jonstorey.com
by wilt Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'm also unable to login to My EE, either the website or the app - been happening for a few days now.

by Tazza451 Investigator
Investigator

Does any 1 know what's up with my ee app

Cant log in to my ee app keep getting oops log in error  something gone wrong it's our fault 

Yet it recognises that it's me 

Woundering if anyone else has had same thing 

Thanks Robbie 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Does any 1 know what's up with my ee app

@Tazza451  The app is working ok for me,   Give just services a call and ask them to reset your account.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Does any 1 know what's up with my ee app

Hi @Tazza451

Before doing what @Chris_B suggests, if you have an android device try going into application manager and clearing the app cache/data. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Team

Hi @wilt,

What error are you receiving when you try to log in?

Are you seeing the same message on both the website and the app?

@jon-1, were you given a timescale for a resolve from the agent your spoke to on Friday?

Alex

by jonparadise
Explorer

Same issue here. 

I've been unable to login to the EE website for several days.

I need to access my bill to download the PDF for business purposes.

I get the same error message as posted earlier in this thread, see below.

LOGIN - ERROR

We're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/help

by
EE Community Team

Hi @jonparadise,

Have you spoken to our technical support team regarding your log in issues?

Are you experiencing the same log in error message when you use the website or the app?

If you are logging in via the website, if you clear your browsing history and try again.

Alex

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.