by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Has anyone been able to top up with the new My EE app

I'm using the latest version of the app 4.0.0.

On the older app I could top up fine with my stored credit card. But on the new app I touch the three horizontal lines and choose top up & balance.

I then get put onto what looks like a webpage from within the app and I am then presented with a rotating circle of coloured dots and the text above it telling me to "please wait". Which I do and nothing else happens.

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone been able to top up with the new My EE app

Hello @Fatboy71 topping up directly through the MYEE app is not yet available in the new version. The page you are seeing is the apps built in browser directing you to the mobile MYEE site to top up, exactly the same as logging in using your normal browser (the auto login is jamming, try logging out the app then back in). Hopefully this should be released in an update soon. 🙂
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Tom222 wrote:
Hello @Fatboy71 topping up directly through the MYEE app is not yet available in the new version. The page you are seeing is the apps built in browser directing you to the mobile MYEE site to top up, exactly the same as logging in using your normal browser (the auto login is jamming, try logging out the app then back in). Hopefully this should be released in an update soon. 🙂

Thanks @Profile closed. I look forward to the update, as otherwise the app is a lot better than the old app.

by
EE Community Support Team

That's nice feedback @Fatboy71 and totally valued on the new APP.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You're welcome @Fatboy71 and I will do. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to discuss/share. 🙂
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.