Investigator

Evertime I log into myEE it asks to register my number and then will not let me

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Evertime I log into myEE it asks to register my number and then will not let

Hi @BenG3626,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to help you reset your account if you get in touch.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Evertime I log into myEE it asks to register my number and then will not let

How does it not let you? Any error msg?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Just comes up saying already registered but then I can't get into myEE app as it keeps sending me to the registration bit 

Highlighted
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@BenG3626 , you will have to ring customer service, who will be able to sort this out for you, nothing can be done here in the forums.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you previously registered the same no. under another MyEE? Maybe you've switched from PAYG to contract or v.v.?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Just switched phone and tried to log in on new phone

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Was it an upgrade or a completely new contract?

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Upgrade

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

I even loged out my old phone to see if that was it and now it dose the same on that phone

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @BenG3626,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to help you reset your account if you get in touch.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions