by Badger18
Explorer

Ee scamming

I did a home move and I got re text telling me my data boost has been removed and a new one is on its way. 

Next text followed by a welcome text saying I have received a monthly data boost for 50GB for as long as I'm with ee home broadband. 

Few days later it gets removed and when I called it got put back on. At the end of the cycle it got removed and got replaced by 5GB data boost. 

When I called they said it was a scam 😳

And I need to send a screenshot to their manager for investigation, which I did. 

So no response from them since then and I was promised a call back next day. It's been 4 days but no one called me back. 

So ee has now started a scam to give falls hope and once you've committed, they pull the carpet from under your feet. 

I'm not renewing my contract with ee anymore and I have been with this company since they used to be orange, more than 12 years. 

7 REPLIES 7
by Imran2 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Ee scamming

I have had bad coverage and I have 3 contracts. They credited me back 3 months line rental. And now refusing to do more even thou I am paying over 100 pound a month. And the coverage is so bad. They offered me 10 percent of the 3 lines. Good luck with ee I am so fed up

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Badger18.

Thanks for coming to the community.

I am sorry to hear you still have not received a call back regarding this. 

You should now have a private message from myself for further information, 

Katie 🙂

by

Hi there @Imran2

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Is there a reported problem within your area or is this general coverage?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by Imran2 Investigator
Investigator

No it's just my property apparently. The advisor could hear how bad the call was. But instead if contijufing to credit me line rental I am now left with only 10 percent of the 3 lines I have. The worst thing is one the 10 percent were not even added. 

So fed up. 12 years with u guys means  nothing 

by

Hi there @Imran2

If you wish to discuss the discount which has been applied further, please get in touch with our customer care team who have access to your account. 

Katie

by Imran2 Investigator
Investigator

Shouldn't you guys be contacting me as I have come to you with an issue. Such a joke
by

Hi @Imran2

We don't have account access here on the community, to have this looked into as quickly as possible you would need to contact our customer care team. 

The team have account access and will be able to look into the notes on your account for a full view of what has happened. 

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.