Highlighted
by Em2105 Investigator
Investigator

Ee app not working

Hi

I have tried to load my ee app. It takes my fingure print then when load all circles go round constant . It will then come up with Someone needs data gift data. I click this and I can see the person who needs data but for my account all I get is circles so I can not selecte to gift data. I also can not log into my account online says there is an issue. Is there Any other way to gift data my partner needs to use maps to get to work tomorrow.  I have updated the app still getting same issue 

Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Em2105 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: Ee app not working

I have is It spoke with ee on the phone.  The technical department. They have resolved the issue.  Was something to do with settings on my account .  Where I previously had a shared plan my settings were not changed and now causing this problem it's a known thing 

17 REPLIES 17
by RobM1964 Investigator
Investigator

I’m having similar issues, in particular I’m unable to see how much data I’ve got left either on the web site/150 or the app. 

by Em2105 Investigator
Investigator

I have this issue to  I asked 150 to text and they said they're having a problem and nothing about my allowance 

by RobM1964 Investigator
Investigator

I’ve had problems with the App in the past and just used the web site but that’s not going or 150. Will go into my local EE shop tomorrow see what they can find out 

by RobM1964 Investigator
Investigator

I’ve had problems with the App in the past and just used the web site but that’s not working or 150. Will go into my local EE shop tomorrow see what they can find out 

by Em2105 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

I have is It spoke with ee on the phone.  The technical department. They have resolved the issue.  Was something to do with settings on my account .  Where I previously had a shared plan my settings were not changed and now causing this problem it's a known thing 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Em2105.

Thanks for coming back to let us know that you can now access your account 🙂

Feel free to come back to the community any time!

Jon

by RobM1964 Investigator
Investigator

Pretty lame that you’ve got to waste your time ringing EE up when the app invites you to add an additional account! That’s what must be wrong with mine as I’ve added my broadband account to the app recently and that’s when I’ve had the issue! 

by RobM1964 Investigator
Investigator

Pretty lame that you’ve got to waste your time ringing EE up when the app invites you to add an additional account. That’s what must be wrong with mine as I’ve added my broadband account to the app recently and that’s when I’ve had the issue.

by

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble too @RobM1964.

From what @Em2105 has told us, the problem appeared to be within the settings of the account.

This is something that only our customer service team will be able to address.

Jon

by RobM1964 Investigator
Investigator

All sorted now Jon, spoke to James who was most helpful. Seems the app doesn’t like you adding an additional account to it! 

by

Brilliant @RobM1964 🙂

Thanks for letting us know it's all sorted.

Jon

by RobM1964 Investigator
Investigator

Erm rain check on the app issue being fixed. Can’t log in at all now, says it’s EE fault. Losing the will here EE

by

Just when we thought it was all sorted @RobM1964!

I'd recommend giving it a few hours to ensure all updates complete in the background.

Could you try again later on?

Jon

by RobM1964 Investigator
Investigator

Will do but not holding my breath! 

by

Thanks @RobM1964.

Let me know how you get on.

If you're still getting the problem later, I'd advise getting back in touch with our technical support team.

Jon

by RobM1964 Investigator
Investigator

Working ...........

by

Fantastic @RobM1964!

Thanks for coming back to let me know 🙂

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.