by Johnnydev66 Investigator
Investigator

EE website down?

Am unable to log in - keep getting error messages that suggest there's an issue with the website. Anyone else getting the same?

13 REPLIES 13
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: EE website down?

@Johnnydev66   I’ve just this minute logged in to test this and it’s working fine have you tried clearing your browser history and cookies ? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

+1

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Johnnydev66

Thanks for coming to the community.

Is this when you log into your My EE account online or the app?

Are you having the same problem today?

Speak soon, Leanne.

by Dialler Investigator
Investigator

I, also, am still unable to log in. This is not the first time that this has happened. It is very annoying to receive a notification that my bill is available and then be unable to view that Bill online. Because of this I have no idea what the amount of my bill is especially if there are 'out of plan' items to take into account. It would help if the notification text message at least specified the amount of the forthcoming direct debit. It would also help if users could be notified in advance that the website (or parts of it) will be inaccessible. Other online services, e.g. banking, seem to be able to provide this service.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dialler  Call customer services and request that they reset your online account.   

by

Good Afternoon @Dialler

I am sorry to hear your having trouble getting logged in to your online account. 

Do you receive an error message when attempting to log in?

Have you tried a password reset?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by Dialler Investigator
Investigator

Hi Katie. I did get a vague error message but it only told me what I already knew, that it wasn't working. There was a numerical code which seemed to be different with each attempt. As the same thing happened some time ago and eventually cleared I hoped for the same this time. No luck! Any way I sent a message to the complaints people. I really feel that, if they don't fix it soon I shall try another provider.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dialler   Have you called customer services and asked them to reset your online account.   I can gain access to mine so it’s a user account issue not a wide spread issue and a reset of that account should sort this but you’ll need to ask customer services to reset it. 

by

Hi @Dialler.

Did you speak to our Customer Care team about this?

If there's an error with your account, they'll be able to help you get it reset.

Jon

by Dialler Investigator
Investigator

Hi Jon_K. I did speak to Customer Service which certainly revised my opinion of EE. Very rapid call pick-up and resolution of the problem. As you say it was an error, associations apparently having been wrongly set to classify me as a user rather than as an account holder.

PHEW!

Many thanks for your help.

by Dialler Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris_B. I did speak to Customer Service which certainly revised my opinion of EE. Very rapid call pick-up and resolution of the problem.

Many thanks for your help. Wish I had listened to you the first time.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dialler  All that matters is you got it sorted. 

by

Morning @Dialler

Glad you got this sorted after speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.