by JH2963
Explorer

EE website 8 out of 10 times unavailable due to technical issues...

Unfortunately and frustratingly the EE website in 8 out of 10 times is unavailable due to technical issues that EE is claiming to fix. A quick Google search reveals large amounts of customers have been asking the same question for years.

So EE, why is that and what exactly have you been trying to fix that still hasn't been fixed? I know your standard answer is that there must be a problem at the customer's end like clearing a cache or something. However I have access to multiple devices from MacBooks, to Phones and normal PCs and using either of them will not get through - and the reason is that your site is poor and has been for years. 

I think its time for senior management to acknowledge this problem and agree to invest some of the profits in fixing your own infrastructure to provide a website that can deliver reliable on-line customer service that we deserve.

4 REPLIES 4
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: EE website 8 out of 10 times unavailable due to technical issues...

Hello @JH2963 ,

Welcome to the community,

Well you are here on the website, which part are you trying to access? My EE was down for maintenance from Saturday evening to Sunday morning, apart from that I have been able to get on the website without any problems.Have you tried clearing your cookies if you are still having problems?

by JH2963
Explorer

Yes, I am on the website that funnily always has a functioning commercial side i.e. the shop for new things and upgrades...

Anything relating to my account does not work. This is not a one off, it is a persistent problem. For no other website would I need to delete cookies or clear a cache to make it work - only EE. So thank you, much appreciated but it is not helping and like I said its not just linked to one device... Also, while I was writing this reply the site locked up and I had to log in again...

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@JH2963 , I only suggested trying to delete cookies as that might solve the problem. I have never had to do that. You can click My EE at the top of this page and go to your account from there, but I suspect it will ask for your password. I do not understand why you have not been able to log into your account, EE website has gone through a lot of updates and recently to do with Community and My EE, with just one log-in with same password and email address.

Yes, it does log you out after a certain time, this is for security reasons, as you can see there is a link at the top of the page about the new log-in.

Have you got the My EE app?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JH2963,

Welcome to the EE Community.

My EE is currently up and running.

If you are having problems accessing your individual account, please get in touch with our Customer Care Team so we can investigate.

Thanks 🙂

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.