by abi502
Explorer

EE app update and website feedback

I just wanted to drop some feedback regarding the most recent update to the EE app to hopefully help with future updates...

When you press down on the bill message at the bottom of the home screen it brings up a the breakdown of your last bill. In this preview box the 'monthly plan charges' and 'VAT' show an arrow which would normally indicate a click-through option. However this is not the case, when you try to click it does nothing but close the box. It looks like it should click-through to something and the fact that it doesn't is misleading.
Also it took quite a few attempts to get the preview box to remain on the screen when I took my thumb away, I don't think it's quite clear enough that you need to drag the box upwards to "lock it in".

Also whilst searching for the best method to pass on this feedback I came across the 'contact us' page http://ee.co.uk/help/contact-us and
I may have found glitch here too...

When you visit this page on your phone and are scrolling down the list of clickable options, if you put your thumb on one of the option in order to scroll (I don't mean deliberately clicking an option but just putting your thumb on the screen and dragging, a normal scrolling action) it doesn't register that you are simply scrolling past the option and it clicks-through. So you either have to work around the option in order to scroll past them or you end up jumping around the page. 

I hope this feedback will help improve your app and website 🙂

Many thanks

Abs

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: EE app update and website feedback

Good Morning @abi502

Welcome back to the community! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll pass this on to the relevant teams.

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: EE app update and website feedback

Good Morning @abi502

Welcome back to the community! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll pass this on to the relevant teams.

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.