cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Dashboard - Your usage "! System failure"

354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

system.failure.pngThe 30 day usage history on the payg account, has been displaying the above error message for several days, has anyone else experienced this? Using Chrome, plain install, no addons.

Tested this page with a different web browser, the error message still generates. The other dashboards display and load as expected; boosts, credit.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

The dashboard for 'Your usage' is now displaying as expected!  your.usage.dashboard.jpg

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @354-,

Welcome back to the community.

Do you experience the same issue in the My EE app?

Thanks

James

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @354- 

Have you any history to view? It may error if you have nothing to view.

It maybe worth speaking to EE CS and letting them look at your account. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@James_B,

The EE app doesn't show any dashboard for 'Your usage' within the EE app, currently version 4.26.

The 'Your allowances' displays dashboard displays correctly both in the EE App and through a web browser. 

I've had a look at the web browser console via a PC, it generates a few lines of red code.website.errors.jpg

354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Northerner,

Yes, a call had been made to the voicemail, so it 'should' display this entry within the 'your usage history' dashboard.

From recollection, when using mobile data, it would list entries of mobile data usage, that is now, not showing at all because of this 'system failure' message.

354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

freeboost.sysfail.png

now this.

@Northerner : When there is no usage it does say so:

Your usage

No usage for this account

In the last 30 days.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@XRaySpeX 

I assumed it would, but you know as well as I, if it "doesn't compute" then it tends to crash on EE. 

@354- 

You need to speak to CS about your account.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Northerner - Noted.

@James_B - Would you be able to flag those browser console error messages to the appropriate EE team for further investigation please?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @354-.

Let us know how you get on after getting in touch.

I'll pass the error messages on to the correct team.

Jon