by hazel2512 Investigator
Investigator

Cant log into EE account - no reset email sent

I cannot log into my EE account and when i choose to reset my password no email is sent, i have done this several times over the last few weeks and i have checked the junk mail also and there is nothing. HELP!

thanks 🙂

Hazel 

7 REPLIES 7
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Cant log into EE account - no reset email sent

Hello @hazel2512 Sorry to hear you are having problems accessing MYEE. Try another device or browser if you can (Firefox seems to be most compatible currently) or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again. 

If none of the above work then because you have had this issue for a while now please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07963 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check/reset your log in for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @hazel2512

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you had access to the account previously?

If so when was the last time you logged in?

Also have you moved from Orange or T-Mobile?

Speak soon 🙂

Investigator

Hi  @Leanne_T

Yes i used to be able to log in ive probably had trouble for the last 3 months but i just thought it was a technical issue but now i really want to log in and i cant. Ive been with EE for about 3 years. I spoke to someone on the online help who said they were experiencing issues would resend the reset link to my email but i still dont have it 😞 

thanks 

Investigator

thanks @Profile closed

i used the online help who said they would resend me an email to reset my password but still no joy 😞 so annoying!

thanks

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @hazel2512 sorry you are still having problems logging in to MYEE online. Have you checked your spam/junk folder to make sure it is not being delivered there by mistake? Are you definitely using the correct email address to log in(there are no others you could have used to register instead)? As you would get the same error message if you were logging in with correct email/wrong password as you would wrong email/correct password. 🙂

Investigator

Hi @Profile closed

yeah i have checked my junk and spam folder, nothing there and i only have one email address, i even tried to register again but it said i was already registered with them, its a nightmare will probably need to phone later when i am home but they would need to reset the password and find another way to send me the link because its not working to my email address 😞

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @hazel2512

Thanks for coming back to us.

Yes this will need to be done for you a different way.

Please do call us or use the chat option again to advise this has not worked.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.