by Linzi_77 Contributor
Contributor

Can't register my account

I can't register my mobile number on my EE ap it keeps saying there's already an account 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Can't register my account

Hi @Linzi_77,

If you have already used your email address to register your daughters phone, you won't be able to create a separate My EE account with the same email address.

You can login to My EE and add your number to your existing account by selecting the see or update your numbers link on the My EE help page.

Hope this helps.

James

12 REPLIES 12
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Linzi_77 sorry to hear you are having trouble registering for MYEE online. If you have not registered the number using any previous email addresses before then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check/register the number for you. 

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also browse the pages on http://ee.co.uk and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
by Linzi_77 Contributor
Contributor

I have phoned twice still no luck x

Sent from my iPhone
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Linzi_77 there is no account access allowed on this public forum to check or register the number through here for you I am sorry this would have to be looked into by customer service. Are you able to try Live Chat after 8/9am if you are a pay monthly customer? Let me know what they say/how you get on if you can. 🙂 
by

Morning @Linzi_77

Thanks for coming here for help.

Is your account on an EE personal contract?

Can you log in to your My EE online?

Thanks 🙂

by Linzi_77 Contributor
Contributor

Hi
No it's on pay as you go xx

Sent from my iPhone
by

Thanks @Linzi_77

In this case please give us a call.

Our customer service team will be able to help you with this.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

by Linzi_77 Contributor
Contributor

Hi there.
I rang up yesterday twice and now I've no credit so I'm unable to ring again I thought the second time it was sorted I now get info on the ap but still problems online to sort add ons or sort my pack out etc xx

Sent from my iPhone
by

Thanks @Linzi_77

What happens when you log in online?

What are you trying to change?

Thanks 🙂

by Linzi_77 Contributor
Contributor

It asks me for my mobile number and when I add it it says an account already exists and I can't get passed that point xxx

Sent from my iPhone
by

Hi @Linzi_77

Have you set up an account in the past?

Have you tried the reset password option?

Thanks 🙂

by Linzi_77 Contributor
Contributor

Hi Leanne
Yes i thought it was all set up if I go on EE on my laptop and log in it's all my daughters details which I don't understand but if I do it on my phone it just says the account already exists xxx

Sent from my iPhone
by
Solution

Hi @Linzi_77,

If you have already used your email address to register your daughters phone, you won't be able to create a separate My EE account with the same email address.

You can login to My EE and add your number to your existing account by selecting the see or update your numbers link on the My EE help page.

Hope this helps.

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.