by z06monkey Investigator
Investigator

Can't login to shop to request upgrade

Hi,

I have a monthly plan that the contract has expired on sometime ago, and I am attempting to upgrade the plan to one of the offers that I'd seen on the webpage.  But, if I attempt to login to through "My Shop" it gives me the following error:

"Your account’s cancelled

To get our best prices, you need to be an EE customer.

Back to Shop"

I can login no problem to "My EE" and see all my account information, and it's all in good standing (i.e. "payment recieved, thank you" for my January bill).  But when I either to login to "My Shop" directly, or go through the upgrade options in "My EE" the above error comes up.

Any ideas please?

Martin

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can't login to shop to request upgrade

@z06monkey  That’s a strange one.  Give customer services a call about this you can could even upgrade through them. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @z06monkey

Welcome to the community. 🙂

When was the last time (roughly) that you were able to log in?

Is your current plan an EE, T-Mobile or Orange plan? You can check by texting NUMBER to 150.

Chris

by z06monkey Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris,

I have tried to login to "My Shop" a few times over the last week and always with the same error.  I thought it may have been a technical error, but since no-one else on the forums is having this problem then it must just be me.

I haven't tried logging in to "Shop" for a couple of years (since I bought my current contract).

As I say, I can login to "My EE" no problem, and it shows all my current contract details, usage, personal details etc.  It's just when I try to either follow the "upgrade" route or go directly into the "My Shop" route that it gives me the error.  The same happens if I don't login and click on "Shop" and then login there.

My current contract is a "12M SIM Max Plan 12GB" that I took out in 05 Jan 2017, and the contract expired 05 Jan 2018.

Martin

by
EE Community Support Team

Ah, sorry @z06monkey, I misunderstood. 

Sounds like @Chris_B's advice is the way to go here.

Our Mobile Care team will be able to look into this and help you get the deal that you're looking for.

Let us know what happens please.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.