by jwrt
Visitor

Can't login as username, email and password unknown

Hi,

My dad gave me the phone number I have, I believe he got it off eBay quite a while before.

Therefore, when I try to log into the My EE account for my number, I am told I already have an account (a T-Mobile account).

My dad does not remember making an account and I don't think I did either, so, is there any way I can access the account for my number when I don't know the username, email, password or name of the previous account holder?

I can prove that it's my number if needed for any reason.

Thank you very much

PS: I've created an account but when I try to confirm my number, I am told to "Speak to a customer advisor".

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Can't login as username, email and password unknown

Hello @jwrt sorry to hear you are having problems registering g for MYEE online. You can try another device/browser or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser which fixes most log in/registration issues but the error message you are getting suggests an old T-Mobile online account from before the number was migrated to EE is blocking it. If this is the case and another browser or clearing the cookies/history does not work please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can delete the T-Mobile account and get you registered with a fresh new EE account. Let me know how you get on. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.