Highlighted
by SpanischeRose78
Visitor

Can’t log into EE app anymore

I have been trying to log in to my account through website and app for couple of time now and I even tried to reset my password but it won’t even sent me the email to do that.

It keeps saying:

Jessica there seems to be a problem...

Sorry we are having little difficulty right now, come back a little bit later. 

I live in Canada and I use the pay as you go SIM card when I go to Scotland on holiday and I was going to top it up because I was going to leave to go to Scotland on Sunday so I’m hoping I have it working before then. 

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Can’t log into EE app anymore

Hi @SpanischeRose78 

Welcome to the EE Community,

The EE shop & MyEE is currently down for maintenance please try again later.

If you continue to have issues you will need to call EE on 0044 7953966250.

When was the last time you used the sim ? as the sim could of been disconnected if a EE sim isn't used after a period of 180 days it gets suspended then disconnected.

Thanks,

David.

by AndySargeBevan1

It would be helpful.....and frankly common sense to stat that on the home page. I too had this problem. 

How hard would it be to say something like "system under maintenance...scheduled to finish at 13:00hrs" instead of the confusing message currently displayed. ?

by daviem1166

Deserve money of our bill, not getting a service that wee will no doubt be charged for, ive not been able to log into my account for months, its a joke 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @daviem1166

Welcome to the community.

If you've been having problems for months, it's likely a problem with your account.

I recommend speaking to our Tech Gurus on 150 so that they can reset it for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions