by magnkarl Investigator
Investigator

Can't log in to my EE

Hi. I've been struggling with getting into My EE for several months now. It keeps saying my request can't be processed.

I'm with EE Mobile. I can't log in to My EE to chat to anyone about it as it requires log in and I can't access any account information or usage data.

Please can someone fix this? It's a bad bug that seems to happen to a lot of EE customers.

11 REPLIES 11
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Can't log in to my EE

Hi @magnkarl

Welcome to the EE Community,

I would ring technical support on 150 or 0800 956 3146 from a landline as there is no account access here on the Community.

by magnkarl Investigator
Investigator

I'm abroad and don't want to be charged horrendous amounts - is there nowhere for me to chat with EE about this? They've advertised chat all over the page but all links are missing.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new 

Scroll towards the bottom where it says need more help then click let's chat.

by magnkarl Investigator
Investigator

There is no link when you click "let's chat". See below..

Lets chat.JPG

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @magnkarl

The link will appear when an agent is available. 

Are you currently roaming outside of Europe?

Speak soon, Katie 🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, Dai!

Sorry for butting in, but i've been searching endlessly for that link to livechat, now i've bookmarked it 😉👍

For future use!

Kind regards

Ballybeg_deano 😀

by magnkarl Investigator
Investigator

I've been refreshing and looking at this link for 3 hours straight, with no change.

Is this even working? The communication around this chat service is horrendous. How about a queue system so people know that there's progress? EE's My EE is not working for loads of people, and these people are expected to sit around and wait for them to be asked to fix it.

by

I have sent you a private message @magnkarl1 for some further information, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

by magnkarl Investigator
Investigator

Hi Katie,

Did you send it wrong? I don't have any personal messages. Remove the 1 on the end of my nick. 🙂

Thanks

by

Hi @magnkarl

The message has sent correctly, I have resent it for you 🙂

Katie

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Linky don't compute! Extra space at end. Corrected:

@David wrote:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.