by sarahcrosby
Visitor

Can't go through the checkout for broadband, can't find any way to report it?

Hi, I'm lost as to what to do... 

I'm trying to sign up for broadband with EE. I'm already a customer with my mobile contract. 

Everytime i go through the checkout process i get to the personal details part and can't get any further because it won't accept the email I put in. I've tried every email I have and even my partners. I've checked the spelling. 

I tried to report this both both via twitter and live chat but no luck. They suggest just signed up by ringing EE but unfortunately I'm wanting to do it online specifically because I'm going through Quidco to get cashback. I have tried doing it without going via Quidco and still get the same error message. I've tried on my computer and my mobile. Delete history, cookies, cache etc. No luck! 

Surely there is a way to let the technical team know! I can only seem to find sales people. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Can't go through the checkout for broadband, can't find any way to report it

Hello @sarahcrosby Live Chat is not yet available for Home BB queries:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

BB technical team can be reached on 0800 079 8586 option 3. 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can't go through the checkout for broadband, can't find any way to report it

What does the email addy you tried look like, obscuring your names?

You could sign up for BB by phone with Sales Dept. on 0800 079 5112 or even report the issue there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @sarahcrosby and welcome to the community.

So I can try and help please may I know what error message are you recieving, when entering the email address.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.