by bex148
Explorer

Can't add number to my EE account.

I have been trying for the last few days to add my number to my EE account. For the first few days, after clicking to confirm I am the bill payer, an anonymous error message came up. Now, when I try to do the same, the page simply returns to the add my number page. If anyone could help with this I would be very grateful. Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Can't add number to my EE account.

Hello @bex148 sorry to hear you are having problems registering a new number to MYEE. Try another device or browser if you can (Firefox seems to be most compatible currently) or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again. 

If none of the above work please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check/register the number for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. 🙂 

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @bex148 sorry to hear you are having problems registering a new number to MYEE. Try another device or browser if you can (Firefox seems to be most compatible currently) or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again. 

If none of the above work please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check/register the number for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. 🙂 

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

by bex148
Explorer

Thank you very much. I tried on my iPad and it worked.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @bex148 come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.