by vulcanbomber Investigator
Investigator

Association Error Message In EE Account

Hi, I have logged into my EE account, but when I try to choose the Mobile section, I keep getting the following error message:

"Association - error"

We're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/help

I can access my broadband and landline account fine, it is just the mobile that I am having trouble with.

The only thing I can think of is that I have just finished a phone call to EE regarding transferring my old Orange number to a new sim for my new phone as my old sim was too big to fit. The sim sent to me from EE (with no number) for the activation process was faulty and I had to use a shop bought one (with a new number) instead. 

Athough the phone itself is using my old number, both when ringing someone else and with someone else calling my new phone, the phone itself is still showing the number of the new sim and not my old Orange phone number.

Could this also be why I am having problems getting into the Mobile section of the account?

Please help as I want to top up my phone and I can't log into the Mobile section of my EE account to do this.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Association Error Message In EE Account

@vulcanbomber   The new sim you purchase has not had your number migrated to it so has nothing to do with your account,  you need to call customer services to rectify this. 

Investigator

I have been speaking to Customer services and the man I spoke to has told me that my old number has migrated to my new phone with the new sim card.

If I ring my old number from my landline, my new phone with the new sim card rings.

If my old number had not migrated to the new sim in my phone, would my new phone with the new sim have still rang when I dialled my old number on my landline?

I am confused.

Investigator

I still cannot access my mobile account to top up. I keep getting the same 'Association error' message. My mobile account has my old number registered to it.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @vulcanbomber

Thanks for coming to the community.

We would like to get this looked into for you.

I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.