Highlighted
by

Apple News

EE say they are offering 6 months free Apple News for EE members if you text NEWSPLUS to 150. 

I’ve tried this several times but no response. Can anyone help? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Apple News

Hi @Doeshen 

Do you qualify as per the terms and conditions?

https://ee.co.uk/entertainment-on-ee/apple-news-plus

Offer available to consumers and Small Business customers on an EE pay monthly or SIM only phone plans on a 12 month or more minimum term. Individual Apple News+ Membership is free for 6 months. One offer per customer. If you’ve already subscribed to Apple News+ you will not be eligible for six months free, you will only be eligible for 5 months free from the day after your 1 month free period with Apple ends.

After 6 months, membership automatically renews and you’ll be charged £9.99 a month directly through your Apple Account. You can cancel at any time by cancelling your subscription through your Apple device. If removed from your Apple account during the first six months, you’ll be unable to get the add-on again free of charge. Requires a device using iOS 12.2 or later or iPad OS 13 or later.  Apple ID required.

Apple News+ is for your personal, non-commercial use only. This offer is non-transferable. Not available with any other Apple News+ membership offer. Apple News+ terms apply, seeapple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/uk/termsFor more details go toee.co.uk/applenewsplus

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi @Doeshen 

Do you qualify as per the terms and conditions?

https://ee.co.uk/entertainment-on-ee/apple-news-plus

Offer available to consumers and Small Business customers on an EE pay monthly or SIM only phone plans on a 12 month or more minimum term. Individual Apple News+ Membership is free for 6 months. One offer per customer. If you’ve already subscribed to Apple News+ you will not be eligible for six months free, you will only be eligible for 5 months free from the day after your 1 month free period with Apple ends.

After 6 months, membership automatically renews and you’ll be charged £9.99 a month directly through your Apple Account. You can cancel at any time by cancelling your subscription through your Apple device. If removed from your Apple account during the first six months, you’ll be unable to get the add-on again free of charge. Requires a device using iOS 12.2 or later or iPad OS 13 or later.  Apple ID required.

Apple News+ is for your personal, non-commercial use only. This offer is non-transferable. Not available with any other Apple News+ membership offer. Apple News+ terms apply, seeapple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/uk/termsFor more details go toee.co.uk/applenewsplus

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

I think I qualify as I’m on a 12 month sim only contract after finishing my 24 month iPhone X contract, and still don’t seem to be able to get the text through after trying multiple times. Obviously support are very busy right now, but does anyone have any ideas?

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Mwr1989

Thanks for coming to the community.

What happens when you text NEWSPLUS to 150?

Do you get an error message?

Have you had the offer previously?

Speak to you soon 🙂

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thanks @Leanne_T. Nothing happens when I text NEWSPLUS to 150, no error message 

Ive not made use of the offer previously 

Highlighted
by

Hi @Mwr1989

Thanks for coming back to me.

When was the last time you sent the text to sign up for the offer?

Are you texting NEWSPLUS to 150, from the iPhone?

Thanks.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Leanne_T i tried several times yesterday, and I’ve tried again just now, still nothing. I am texting NEWSPLUS to 150 from my iPhone yes. Thanks again 

Highlighted
by

Thanks @Mwr1989

This will need to be looked into for you, if you can give us a call on 150 our Tech Gurus will be happy to help you with this.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.