Highlighted
by
Investigator

App has ceased to work on my Nexus 7 tablet

The MYEE app was working fine until recently on my Nexus 7 Tablet but has now stopped working and the updated app is "Not Compatible" with your device.

Why break something that was fine? It's not as if the Phone app is any better than it used to be. Smiley Frustrated

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Grand Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author aldaweb
2 weeks ago

Re: App has ceased to work on my Nexus 7 tablet

@aldaweb  with Wifi off on the device click THIS and it will show what data you do have left.. don't forget to save it as a bookmark for future use.

7 REPLIES
by
Grand Master

@aldaweb  Until EE make it compatible with tablets you've always got the website that you can log into after all a tablet is not a phone and that's what the app is aimed at at the moment. 

by
Investigator

Thanks @Chris_B but I am using 90 day data SIMs and I currently cannot get the balance from the website either. I have never had to register this number and since it only has a day or 2 left before I change it for another I don't intend to now.

I guess it's back to Three or giffgaff for my data SIMs

by
Grand Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author aldaweb
2 weeks ago

@aldaweb  with Wifi off on the device click THIS and it will show what data you do have left.. don't forget to save it as a bookmark for future use.

by
Investigator

Thanks @Chris_B I'll check it when I get back from work tonight.

by
Grand Master

by
Grand Master

[ Edited ]

Text AL to 150 to see balance & allowances remaining.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Investigator

That worked fine though I only had 31 mins left. time to get a new SIM

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.