by Lukeanderson31
Explorer

All I want is to find my upgrade cost!!

Been trying for a while now. I want to find out how much to upgrade my phone. My contract is up in march but my phone's a little tired .

Tried using the app, won't even let me log in . Error code e6888

Tried using the website, same issue .

Called 150, followed the options, press 0, nothing, asks again, press 0, sorry werew experiencing difficulty. Then it hangs up. 

Surely this isn't just me? I haven't got time to go to a store, I thought this was meant to make it easier .

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: All I want is to find my upgrade cost!!

Hi @Lukeanderson31

Welcome to the Community,

If your having issues with the online shop & 150 at the moment please contact 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 and they will be happy to help.

by Lukeanderson31
Explorer

Thanks for the quick reply, but if you'd read my message properly, I've already tried the website .And the app. And calling 150 .

Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Lukeanderson31 I did read what you said and correctly answered it try 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Cost of cancelling or upgrading early will be Monthly Fee x Months Remaining, pro-rata to the nearest whole day, of contract term - 20%.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Team

Hi @Lukeanderson31

Welcome to the community 🙂

Did you manage to follow @David advise to call through to speak to an advisor regarding your upgrade fee?

They will also be able to reset your My EE account for you to access moving forward.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions