Highlighted
by Rhocken Investigator
Investigator

Add existing number to my account

I’m an existing EE customer and my partner has just joined EE as well (each have our own contracts). If I add their number on the app, am I able to gift data to them? Or do they have to be on the same account? Also can I see their bills/usage and can they see mine? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Add existing number to my account

@Rhocken  Add product is not what you need.  If you don’t want to take ownership of their contract and have their number moved to your account then you cannot gift data.    In order to gift data all contracts have to be on the same account.    This will result in you being liable for all bills as they’re all under one account and have to be 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rhocken   You’ll need to call customer services to have their contract be moved to your account,  both of you will need to be present at the time and you will be taking ownership of their contract so all bills will come from your account and you will have access to their usage because it will be a device on your account.  

by Rhocken Investigator
Investigator

So in the app under my account on the left hand side it says “add product”. I added their new EE number and followed the instructions. It asked me if I was the bill player or user- I clicked user but I can view their allowances/price plan etc... is this correct? I don’t want to take on their contract or anything! 

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Rhocken  Add product is not what you need.  If you don’t want to take ownership of their contract and have their number moved to your account then you cannot gift data.    In order to gift data all contracts have to be on the same account.    This will result in you being liable for all bills as they’re all under one account and have to be 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Rhocken

I can see @Chris_B has perfectly answered your question. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions, 

Katie 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.