by MattyLeeT18 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Account nightmare (Why do you have a app and website)

Hello for 4 months I've not been able to log in the website or use the app. I'm annoyed as i cant see my bills, allowances or gift data.

Many customer service agents have tried to fix it over the phone resetting my password and failed. i reinstalled the app and it still does not work

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Established Contributor
Solution

Re: Account nightmare (Why do you have a app and website)

Hi Guys,

I had a great agent on customer support who referred me to technical support on live chat.

He said he did the following "Just cleared the technical glitches and it is resolved!"

My account was fixed. He also explained how people think its an on-going issue but it was actually solved months ago.

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi,

Please could you elabrate a little bit about more about the sympton? When you log into MyEE, does it say incorrect username or password? or you simply see the page getting constantly refresh? 

I had an issue with MyEE once, where the webpage gets constantly refresh/redirected. A gent in Technical Support helped me to resolve it within minutes. Perhaps try Technical Support when you phone 150, instead of the normal account service agents? 

Lets us know how you get on. 

W

Established Contributor

The website errors when i login so does the app. Its about time EE fixed this issue for me and many others on this community.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@winston: How does calling 150 get you to anywhere different than "the normal account service agents"? Tech Support is the obvious Opt 4.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Established Contributor

tried technical support in the past they not been able to solve the issue.

Established Contributor
Solution

Hi Guys,

I had a great agent on customer support who referred me to technical support on live chat.

He said he did the following "Just cleared the technical glitches and it is resolved!"

My account was fixed. He also explained how people think its an on-going issue but it was actually solved months ago.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.