Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

old sims 2 lines

HiI have 2 seperate lines for a number of years, both opened at different times. Both have their loyalty discounts on them and various perks, costs, essentially treated as 2 unrelated people. I pay the bill for both lines and the bank details are the...

EESan by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Dispute credit decisions

I would like to dispute the credit decision of EE that brought about a ban placed on my account. I called the customer service and I was informed that I could not proceed with my contract because of the ban.Here is the BAN NUMBER : *****This is incon...

Resolved! Change to contract

Hi all. I currently have an ee payg sim but want to upgrade to sim only contract. How do I do this please? I’ve tried sending switch to 150 and it never works. I never seem to be able to find the option to change. 

Debz68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! downgrade SIM Only Plan

hi, I signed up for 24month SIM only 200GB deal. Since the in-contract price rises I want to downgrade. Can I? or am i contractually locked in for 24 months ?

Help center

I had someone call who was apparently from EE. He said it was for a discount on my bill and connect me to a Premier ee app. It took more than half an hour to relay my address and postcode because neither of us could understand what the other was sayi...

Blairoak by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Phone bill increases

I went into shop (EE) at the forge parkhead for help about bill increases and was to phone 150 or text message which I am doing just now I received a letter informing me my bills going up 15-75% at end of march this is second increase since contract ...

Make a claim for an overpayment

Dear EEMy contract finished in September 2021 and I have been paying a monthly amount of approximately £18.91 until April 2022. I have paid the following amounts:03.09.2021 £18.9104.10.2021 £18.9103.11.2021 £18.9106.12.2021 £18.9104.01.2022 £18.9103....

Ruth2004 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful