Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

how to make a complaint.

I been trying to pay my the rest of my contract off and keeping getting different price. spoke to live chat and they are charging me more than my contact. spoke to a person on the phone and he was very rude and unhelpful and more less said you cant d...

Speaky07 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

end of contract swap to sim only

Hi Nearing the end of my contract and am thinking of swapping to a SIM only deal as the phone works wellHowever if after a few months of being on a SIM only plan the phone breaks can i then upgrade back to a handset plan with out having to pay the SI...

hicj by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

I'm trying to upgrade my phone, the website keeps telling me to contact my "account holder" to continue, I am the account holder so I'm completely lost. Any help?

Dean2263 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Itemised Usage

I have 12 texts going out to the same number at exactly the same time of day on my itemised usage - how can this be and why is it showing? Thanks 

Manda65 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free upgrade with £30 up front

I would like to upgrade my phone to a (14 pro max purple)I received a text saying I can upgrade with no fees and pay £30 up front I would not like to pay through the nose and no more than £65 a month with unlimited data 

Big thank you to EE

I'd just like to say to EE a big thank you ....for being absolutely useless in helping customers who are struggling with their bills Mines going up just over £10pmI asked if any chance of any help. Only to be told . Good job you don't have an iPhone ...

Spb67 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Payment pages

I have reported this error before but it was not understood by EE staff.If I have an overdue payment and a newer account balance and try to pay the total account online using the EE website, only the overdue amount is shown (incorrectly as the total ...

fthynne by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful