Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

My contract has been cancelled

I had a call yesterday from one of your guys to say that I had cancelled my contract. I hadn’t. He said he would reinstate it. Just now, at about 3pm I have no network and I cannot make calls or send texts!is this fraud? Have I been 

Lizjuffs by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Microsoft charges

My son has over £650 of charges on his EE account for Microsoft. The EE account was suspended so I paid the bill as mine and my wife's phone is  also linked to the account. Microsoft have declined all refund requests except for £177 which will be ret...

Resolved! Cancellation

Hey, I hope you are well. So I have spoken to a few people on the phone about my contract, it ended in October 2022. You have been charging me money ever since it was supposed to end, I rang up and tried cancelling it on the 13th Feb this year and yo...

Rb9696 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cancellation

I brought the SIM card in store whit BT broadband in 15/02/2023 ,and where I live I have so poor signal... No broadband yet..due delays and fake promises, gave me a mini hub wi fi poor signal awsell.What I can do for cancellation my contract sim card...

Miguel14 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

How do I upgrade my phone. My contract has expired for a year now and I wanted to upgrade but it is not giving my the option to. It is saying I am not yet eligible for an upgrade.  I

Ndidi by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Billing

Please can you respond to my enquiry via what's app or email I cannot get through to speak to your operator logged in to the EE app and they got technical problems.need an urgent response