Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Won't give me refund no trace of my cancellation

Ok so I should check my bank account but I hadn't been, anyway I phoned up EE and cancelled my contract in 2018 through the phone in the drawer never thought another think about it as I joined Tesco. Just set up online banking and noticed that EE hav...

Device/Plan seperate charges

Where can I see the breakdown of cost for the device itself and the data/calls?I thought they are 2 seperate costs i.e when you finish your contract, you've paid for the device so your payment amount reverts to just calls/data if you stay with the pr...

RobS1974 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Call log history

Hi, i need my call log history of the last 3 months as soon as possible.  Can someone help/advise me how to do this? 

CJDV89 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

cancel

hi there, i would like to cancel my contract and change to pay as you go please. 

Inflation based price increases

The recent notification of price increases have really highlighted the unfairness of the contracts that everyone signs and few read properly.  The contracts include an annual price increase of CPI plus 3.9% and the advising letter explains it is need...

Paul_72 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Transfer number

Hi my contact has ended today I need you to transfer the account to pay as you go using my existing sim [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Resolved! Call charges

I have had call charges added to my monthly bill. I have a spend cap of £0.00 so don't get it?

Eddie65 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful