EE Community

contact email address for credit file queries

Trying to get info on rogue information response for declined credit - called twice and been given TWO different email addressed to contact. Neither accept incoming emails:

creditfilequeries@ee.co.uk

creditfilequeries@everythingeverywhere.com

Please help. Getting some customer service shouldn't be this difficullt!!!

Visitor

Re: contact email address for credit file queries

The correct email address is creditfilequery@everythingeverywhere

Explorer

No its not reditfilequery@everythingeverywhere. Just tried that and it doesnt work. ANYONE KNOW THE EMAIL ADDRESS?

Explorer

Creditfilequery@ etc... typo sorry. So anyone know?
Topics: 29
Kudos: 3,751
Solutions: 2,029

Polar wrote:

The correct email address is creditfilequery@everythingeverywhere

That isn't a valid email addy. There is no organisational domain or country code. it needs to end in something like 'co.uk' or 'com'.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the button below.
Community guidelines _______________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC

l have poor credit for past 5 years, could you tell me when will my credit be clear

Hi
I'm trying to find out if my credit history is cleared. EE have said that my credit history will be cleared by your department when the last payment was paid off.
Topics: 25
Kudos: 1,672
Solutions: 1,213

[ Edited ]

Hi @Jessica4,

Welcome to the Community.

All payments made for outstanding balances will be updated with the relevant credit reference agencies.

Thanks

James

Explorer

[ Edited ]

On march 2011 I went to prison because I got into a fight which now i have learnt my lesson. AS I was away my mother rang t.mobile to explain the situation they were very helpful and understanding they told my mum not to worry they would change it to pay as you go and keap the same number and they even put credit on for me  .Later in 2012 I changed my phone to virgin as they offered me a good monthly contract which it was hard for me to take as t.mobile had looked after me for so long now 4 years later I'm wanting to get a mortgage so I checked my credit online and on there was a default for not paying you £155 which I was shocked as I thought it had been cancelled and we had never heard anymore of the matter. I was a loyal customer I was with you for 12 years pls can you help me I nead this default removed as I nead to find somewhere to liv..I would be very grateful if you can sought this problem

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Topics: 41
Kudos: 844
Solutions: 533

Hi @Trippy123

Welcome to the Community!!

Click Here for Credit File Information.

The above link has information on how to query your credit file.

If the default was made by a late payment or a write off this would not be removed.

Hope this helps!

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Explorer

But I would have paid my bill I had no letters to tell me it was going into default normally you would get letters from a debt agency I didn't receive any letters I would have cleared this bill for 155 if had known

ACCOUNT 73539774 PETER JOHN FAHEY

Dear Sirs,

We have been instructed by our above named client in connection with the default notice that has been registered against him in relation to the sum of £13.00.

We are instructed that our client took out a SIM only contract in April 2012 for a period of 12 months.  In or around November 2013 having rolled over the contract and continued with its terms our client telephoned you and asked to close/terminate his agreement with you.  We are instructed that when he approached you at the beginning of November 2013 he was informed that the contract would cease once November’s direct debit payment had been collected by you.  We are instructed that November’s direct debit was paid thereby concluding the contractual relationship between you.  We are further instructed that it was not until February 2014 that our client stopped the direct debit.

We understand that with effect from November 2013 you applied a default to his account in respect of the unpaid sum of £13.00. 

In June 2014 our client received a letter from the Lowell Group dated 22 June 2014 seeking repayment of the sum of £13.00 claimed in respect of outstanding fees.  Our client made payment of the sum of £13.00 which cleared his bank on 6 July 2014. 

Given you were responsible for dealing with the collection of the payments due to you and for the closing of our client’s account we cannot understand how you can place a default against our client.  It was your failure to collect the necessary sums owed to you and further you still failed to collect the sums due to you when the direct debit remained live affording you the ability to receive payment in the months of December and January.

Notwithstanding your own failings our client once notified in June 2014 that you required payment settled the sums by return.

Our client has made attempts with yourselves and the Lowell Group for the default entry to be removed.  He has been informed that it will now show as settled.  It is clear from the above that the failure rests with you.  Please therefore confirm by return that you have now withdrawn the default notice.

We await your confirmation.

Yours faithfully,

Re: ACCOUNT 73539774 PETER JOHN FAHEY

Dear Whomsoever, 

This is not the place to be serving legal notices.  It is only a user discussion forum. Legal notices should be served on EE at their registered address. 

Community guidelines _______________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Visitor

[ Edited ]

can you please help me I've been on my credit file and it's saying that I owe money to yourself, I phone ee orange and they said I don't so can you please check and advis me how to take this from my credit file account no orange give me is XXXXXXXX Michelle XXXXXXX address is XX XXXXXXX rd XX XXX thank you 

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information such as your name and address on this public forum. Thanks]

@Mlawless: Please read EE - how we use Credit File Informatio​n and what can affect your credit file .

Hi all,

This is a similar situation as Michael's in terms of the network provider T-Mobile. I've been reading reviews from different people that had their credit score damaged by this network provider.

My situation is this;

Many years back i did a contract for a internet dongle (if you remember the internet device with a sim card inside that looks like a memory stick), contract agreed for 24 months starting from Sept 2008 to Sep 2010. After the 24 months of contract T-Mobile further extended the contract whitout my consent and still took money out of my account the 25th month (October 2015). When i realised that i have contacted T-Mobile and i have argued that i no longer require the device as the agreed 24 months contract period has now expired and i do not wish it to be further extended. It took me up to December, please note that regular payments still going out from my account to T-Mobile despite the fact that i have made heard my intention not to extend the contract. Finally, got hold of a supervisor from T-Mobile in December and i've explained the situation again and we have agreed if i pay the last month, December 2010, then my account will be suspended. Thats what i did and never had problems after that.

In 2015 November i got a letter at my new address from a debt collecting agency in regards with an outstanding balance of £140.83. I have requested details as in where this is coming from and i have been made aware is from T-Mobile. Giving in consideration from 2010 to 2015 it is some time it never crossed my mind it was that. I have paid the outstanding balance and i've been lead to beleive that the only way to fix everything is to pay the outstanding balance. 

In Feb 2016 i have applied for a morgage and my application has been rejected, did a credit check with Experian and my account was set as Default. 

I've gone back to T-Mobile and the Everything Everywhere LTD and the other debt collector agency in between and nobody seem to care what happened. Is there a outside organisation that regulate these services (Debt collection)? 

Now i have spent an entire day back in forward calling everybody involved in this and nobody seems to take ownership and look into my situation. It is not FAIR on me or my family now, suffering because somebody decided to decive me.

If you have gone through same sort of situation and you can give us some advice it will be greatly appreciated.

Alan Dumitrescu

@DavidAlistair: Your contract for the dongle didn't just end after 24 months; just its min term expired. Therefter it was on a rolling month's bais until you gave 30-days notice. That is why EE continued to take payment with your consent as you had agreed to those terms.

As to your current credit file enquiry I can only refer you to the link I gave above.

Really annoyed at EE.

Gave a cancellation notice on a 30 day rolling contract in spetember 2015. I was still being charged up till january this year.

I cancelled the direct debit and they have now put a late payment note on my credit file! Please note there is no credit agreement on a 30 day rolling contract and yes I have read your terms and agreement

No letter, no correspondence! 

If the matte ris not resolved in 14 days , I will be taking my complatint to the ombudsmant and will be taking you guys to court if I have to.  This is utter incompetence.

Topics: 12
Kudos: 421
Solutions: 348

Welcome to the Community @eggnogs

Unfortunately, here on the Community we do not have any access to any individual accounts. 

Your query will have to be looked into by one of  our Customer Service Team.

Many thanks,

Lee