Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Help me

Gostaria de fazer o pagamento, mas não aparece a opção de olhar o valor da conta vencida. Preciso de ajuda. 

isa2660 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ee con

February upgrade and package change agreed to sim only for £7.99 per month. Starting immediately.Here we are 30th March 2023 and EE have breached that agreement and undertaken fraud by continuing to make demand via dd for the previous contracted amou...

Do EE Price Match ?

I am looking to upgrade shortly (when I’m 45 days from the end of my contract) to the iPhone 11. Sky Mobile are doing it for £32pm with no upfront cost. The EE deals are much higher than this. I wondered if anyone had experience of EE matching other ...

JamieBee by Valued Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Leaving EE

My contract ends on the 3rd May and I've joined a new company just awaiting final confirmation will I have 2 pay this month's and next month's or is it just the last bill payment 

Lannen30 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Contract increase

Im absolutely fuming about the contract increase of £10.23,  is absolutely ridiculous i know others are furious about it to, my question is,is there anyway possible to get ee to lower the cost, as that extra £10 they're going to be taking monthly ins...

Ddevaney by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! My bill

I took a contract with EE and bought two phones with NHS discount and the total bill is about £150. My March bill was raised to £239 and the explanation was that I started the contract at mid month. This month's bill is out and still at £ 239.02, any...

CSABULEI by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful