Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Made an international call in error

Helloi just realised I made an international call in error. I intended to make a whatsapp call and it was only when I finished the call that I realised it had gone direct via EE’s network. The call lasted 31 minutes. Is there a way EE can cancel this...

bellabcz by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Suspended

I have paid my balance on my account but it is still saying suspended and I cannot call or message anyone

Daft question!

I'm currently on a plan but wish to change to Sim only as my handset is ok.  If I order online, do I keep the same number?

NicWoo1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Eu call

Hi I am new costomer of EE with all round sim plan activite but I can't make call to eu number why don't knowDoes someone can help me please  

Resolved! Replacement phone

I had a claim accepted on 20/12/2021 and so far I have not recieved a txt from DPD with a delivery date or a email with any other information other than the acceptance one  

F8F8C490-C3D8-4CC2-A420-2C07809A599D.png

Apple Watch Upgrade

Been thinking about upgrading my series 3 Apple Watch to the Apple watch ultra and i have an account/billing question i am hoping someone can answer without having to phone CS.  Namely, the cost is £30 upfront and £40 per month but does this include ...

soupladel by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful