Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! My banck acaunt

hello, on 04/06/2023 I applied for an iphone 14 pro max, but it was rejected, and I paid 30£ but they haven't refunded when they will be in my account since i was not approved for iphone14 pro max

Contact info for EE

I have received my bill but it is more expensive than usual but states no add-ons.  Who do I contact & how? 

HJC2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bill

I am being charged for a phone my son no longer has, it was sent back. He upgrade and seems to be paying for his old contract as well as his new.

Shelly32 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Upgrade

My contract is up but it says I cant upgrade ? What is the reason for this ? 

Ange45 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Early Termination

Hi, due to transfer to outside of Europe (will be back to Japan),  I need to early termination the contract, even still remaining 12 month for me and 18 month for my wife. Do you know how to early termination. Of course, I will pay the all penalty fe...

KS92 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Final bill

HiI'm about to terminate my contract early . I understand there will be charges and I have always paid by direct debit. How will I receive my final bill, will it be through direct debit still?

Resolved! Direct debit

How do l update my direct debit my previous card details have expired because l replaced my bank card 

Lee20221 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Change no.

Hello there! ,I would like to give permission to change a number  under name Tania  her date of birth is 01/07/1962 It was her number I used to be paying her bills as I am now in Iraq, It cost a lot of money to call you last week I tried twice to pas...