Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Forgot to upgrade

I’ve just realised I’ve had my current phone which is an iPhone 11 for nearly 3 years, I thought it was coming up for 2, I totally missed my upgrade or improving my monthly plan which is £60 a month. My question is what would be best to do I’m curren...

Resolved! Leaving EE: Playstation bundle question

I've decided that after 1 year and 9 months of paying an extortianate amount to EE for my mobile contract (all my fault, I got a dreadful deal, didn't question it and didn't shop around), and then getting gouged by the 15% rise, I will be leaving EE ...

MOORW003 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

bill

hello, I made a payment of £73 on April 14th, then one of £100 and another of £3 on April 17th, I received 3 confirmation emails from ee and I also have the bank statements, and I it appears that I still have £58 to pay

Phone bill

Hi I’ve recently got this months phone bill and I’m just wondering why it is £91, it is usually around £60 and I added the £12 roaming abroad for this month only as I’ve just come back from Portugal, please can you get back to me about these extra ch...

Charges

Why I am I still being charged a monthly amount for an Apple Watch that ended in February?

Dannyy40 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Multi-line discount - Can I add an existing contract?

Hello!Looking at ways to reduce bills. My partner and I have seperate EE contracts. Theirs is phone and sim and has about 9 months. Mine is sim only and 21 months left.Can I add either my contract to their account or vice versa to get the 20% multi-l...

Tomjp93 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful