Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Bill Increase

Why has my phone bill increased from £63 to £91.52 over the space of two months? There are no additional charges on the £91.52 and I received an email saying my bill was increasing by 14% however, an increase of 14% on £63 is definitely not £91.52. B...

Disgusting customer service

Been waiting since the 19th April for ee to refund me £160 they stole from my bank account apparently it was a computer glitch got told be so many ee advisors that fund will be in my bank Friday nothing then get told it will be in by Tuesday 2nd may ...

Bud1658 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill

When me and my wife took out our contracts together (same phone, same plan, same price) £53 a month, we also had multi phone discount on top of that. Looking on my EE it says my phone is £71 a month and my wife’s is £53, yet youve took £132.53 a mont...

Upgrade

I want to upgrade my phone but can see uch better deals on other dealers will you match them? 

Kayeee by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! leaving EE mobile

Hi, I am the main name on a contract, my contract came to an end last year, my daughter is an additional handset contract ending July.  I want to leave EE to go PAYG with different provider using my husbands phone, how do I leave and will it affect m...