Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Pressed by accident

Hello there last night while I was half asleep and playing with the app I’ve pressed the leave EE button in app by accident (included picture). I’ve then got a text saying this ( included picture ) this doest mean I’ve ended my contract doesn’t it? O...

IMG_1552.jpeg IMG_1553.jpeg
Gareth43 by Problem solver
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Unpaid bill

I haven’t paid my bill but can pay in 7 days and I want to know if I can get an extension so my phone is reconnected? 

Account

I’ve got an agreement with you to pay remaining bill on the 24th of this month and I got told last week that our services would stay on , but you have turned them off .

Mollys13 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sudden charges

I’ve lived on the Isle of Man for almost 5 years now and been with EE the whole time with no extra charges as it was a free destination. However have now received a text saying I will be paying an extra £2.29 a day! When did EE decide that IOM was no...

Katie_Loo by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Sim only

Hello,  I'd like to see how much it would cost to end my contract on my mobile phone and go sim only 

AER1417 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Over charged

I took a sim only deal out last month for 20 pound a month.  My first bill was 70 pound and now there saying tjere is a following 50 carried on what is going on I chose a sim for 20 a month also were did that other 50 come from also I haven't even p...

Resolved! Bill

Hi - my bill this month has been £6 more than normal. Why would this be? 

Jennie92 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Cr4 1ej

as of April 21, 2023, I am not renewing the contract for the number ********. from this date, please turn off my number. [mod edit: please don't post personal details on the forum]

Finka by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful