Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Upgrade

I’ve received a notification that I’ve an upgrade available, is this free of charge?

Isicatq by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

CPI 2023

Could someone please send me a link to where it says the cpi increase on the office for national statistics 

ch1121 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE billing on Google play

Hiya I have been trying to purchase something on the play store via EE billing and it just keeps saying I have reached my limit and to contact 150. I payed my bill over a week ago (clearing all previous charges I'd racked up using EE billing on Googl...

JenniB81 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dont trust

I would never ever go to EE ever again. Biggest rip off! Thy always have hidden **bleep** in their contract. All their customer service advisors are useless. Everytime you ring them about the same issue, rhey state that they log all calls and record ...

Hyderhadi by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Leaving EE and received call back

I requested my pac code last friday as there are some deals out there that are better for me, as I hung up from EE I received a call from EE asking why I was leaving and making me several new offers, I said I needed to have a think and they said they...

Vectis58 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful