Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Servies

My account isn't working or my device ? It was closed due to missed payment but I have been in hospital for months and not long out so I have made payment can you put my account back on ? 

End of an agreement

Hello. you added the number to my account and charged me for two years. I was in the EE store and I was promised that this number would be removed, but it did not happen. I consider our cooperation to be over. Joanna Drygala

Billing

good morning I upgraded yesterday so getting my phone on Tuesday. I received my online bill today and it’s £49.26 with an add on of £10.99. The deal was £50 with no upfront cost and then I said about dealing in my iPhone 11 which brought it down to £...

Been cut off

I was cut off even tho I've called them today and explained my situation and now I can't call or text anyone and I'm work in a job were I need my phone 24/7 wjat do I do ?

Upgrade to sim only

My contract ended a year ago but I had a lot going on so I always pushed an upgrade low down on my to do list.I tried to up-grade yesterday to a sim only plan but today I've received a text saying headset unavailable so order has been cancelled? Has ...

Maz58 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful